* This limited warranty starts from the date of shipment and is offered exclusively to the original purchaser.
* During the warranty period, any part, because of manufacturing defects or workmanship fails to function properly under normal use will be repaired at no charge for parts and labor or, at our option, the product will be replaced.
* Goods returned within the specified warranty period must be accompanied with FingerISE part number &serial number. Packs of unknown source or without a valid serial number will not be accepted
* The item's serial no. must be clearly readable and marked on the outside of the returned goods
* Damages from delay or loss of use of equipment, or damaged terminals, malfunctions resulting from misuse, tampering, unauthorized repairs, modifications, or accident are excluded.
* Package the unit and its accessories carefully using ample padding material to prevent damage in transit and ship it prepaid and insured.
* Warranty replacement(s) will be issued at no charge except for shipping and handling